Nakhon Si Thammarat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nakhon Si Thammarat

Welcome to the Nakhon forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  cheerscheers  

Which car/pick up do you drive?

Go down 
+2
God
Snowstorm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowstorm
Admin
Admin

Which car/pick up do you drive? Empty
PostSubject: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:47 pm

I drive a Toyota Yaris these days, nice little car but to small when I want to drag stuff around. Perfect for only me in town or to school...

What cars are you in?
Back to top Go down
God
Admin
Admin
God

PostSubject: 2 car family..   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:05 pm

I have 2 cars!! if i sold them both i might be able to buy half of your Yaris. I have a Daihastu Mira and a VW Vento.
Back to top Go down
https://nakhonsithammarat.rpg-board.net
Daren
Admin
Admin
Daren

PostSubject: Re: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:09 pm

I LOVE(!!!!) my Vigo! How ever, I've had my eye on the new Accords for a while. (being realistic here)
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:08 pm

I looked at the new Accord as well but at 1.3MB I thought I would just leave it alone... But I do have my eyes on the new Altis, it is very nice...
Back to top Go down
VTR1000
Admin
Admin
VTR1000

PostSubject: Re: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:20 pm

...... a big black Tonka.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:28 pm

Hey VTR, I saw your tonka toy yesterday... Some would say tacky, but I say style and personality, but you might have overdone it with the "KIT" kit.
Back to top Go down
Daren
Admin
Admin
Daren

PostSubject: Re: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:41 pm

What are the altis going for these days?
Back to top Go down
doomstain
arse bandit
arse bandit
doomstain

PostSubject: Re: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 11:16 am

1. Mitsubishi Evo V with lowered suspension, low profile 19" rims, body kit and neons.

2. Nissan 300Z...no mods..unbelievably...I like this car stock..classy little package...

3. Mazda RX-8...rotary engine kicks ass...
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:44 am

What computergame did you steal these cars from???
Back to top Go down
doomstain
arse bandit
arse bandit
doomstain

PostSubject: Caught out   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Snowstorm wrote:
What computergame did you steal these cars from???

OK..OK..you got me....I don't really have a car at all... :(
Back to top Go down
mysterytrevor@hotmail.co.
sheepeople
sheepeople

PostSubject: Re: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Toyota Carolla. Have seen it yet. The g/f bought it. God knows what it looks like
Back to top Go down
God
Admin
Admin
God

PostSubject: What?   Which car/pick up do you drive? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:10 pm

mysterytrevor@hotmail.co. wrote:
Toyota Carolla. Have seen it yet. The g/f bought it. God knows what it looks like
Mr. Trevor i have nothing to do with the car your better half bought! But have a nice VW Vento for sale! 210,000 baht everything fixed and safe as houses!
Back to top Go down
https://nakhonsithammarat.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which car/pick up do you drive?   Which car/pick up do you drive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which car/pick up do you drive?
Page 1 of 1